martes, 8 de julio de 2008

The Black Lagoon

D'you know what? Being talking in English all day long is really affecting me... hahaha!!

It affects me so much that I even went into the Black Lagoon and had a swim there!! I was going to put the picture in here so that you all could see how brave I was, but the people from the course have not sent me the picture yet, and I could not wait any longer, so I just looked for a picture of the lagoon on the internet, so that you all can see what a wonderful place it is.

By the way, they do film part of El Internado there. All the scenes that take place in the woods are supposed to be shot at the lagoon.
How are things back home, everything alright?
Hope to see you soon (although going to and fro is really exhausting! I wish they would build an airport in Soria, so that my trips back home would only last half an hour... hehehe!).
:)

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

O_O

Que guapo el sitio. Por un casual, ¿tambien está ahi el edificio del internado? xD

Mira a ver si nos consigues unos papeles de extra en la serie...

Carlos dijo...

Oh!! What such a nice picture (oh, guat a nais pict´io).

:ppppp


Para Hector: según te vean babear con la de la serie, te rechazan en el casting pero fijo (creo que no me equivoque de serie, porque como no la he visto nunca...). :P

ysa dijo...

Bueno, no os emocioneis amigos, que allí lo más que había era turistas... ni internado, ni colombianas despampanantes, ni nas... ¡Eso sí, mi salida del agua en plan monstruo laguminoso fue brutal!
XD

Ruth dijo...

Nice to hear from you!!

Qué sitio más chulo, aunque de noche tiene que impresionar...

Make the most of it and come back soon, I miss you...sniff

My Personal DNA